Friday, January 9, 2009

Using cassette tapes for fashion and recycling!



The other day I was cleaning and ran across my old cassette tapes..... and yes I still have my cassette tapes! When I got on my computer, I started googling cassette tapes and I stumbled upon this video on how to make purses out of cassette tapes. Well, being an avid fan of both music, fashion, and recycling, I watched this video in its entirety and was very intrigued by this which is why I am blogging about it. What a great idea for those of you who are thinking of getting rid of your tapes or simply don't know what to do with that big bag of tapes you've collected over the years that's just sitting in the back of your closet somewhere probably collecting dust. As for my stash, well I doubt right now if I will make them into purses but if I ever need an idea, I will know what to do with them. For more info on this video go to boxyqueens.com

Also make sure to check out chezlin.com to make coin purses out of cassette tapes.

Peace
Kayachi

No comments:

Post a Comment