Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DEPECHE MODE COMEBACK!

Yes, I'm a major Depeche Mode fan!! When I first heard that Depeche Mode was coming out with a new album, I was so excited. It made me think of one of my favorite albums....Violator that came out in 1990. This was there seventh album by the English band who formed in 1980 and the electrorock group consisted originally of Dave Gahan, Martin Gore, Andrew Fletcher, and Vince Clarke.
Depeche Mode recorded about 12 albums and another goodie album was Music for the Masses which came before the Violator album. Along with groups like U2, Depeche Mode is one of the longest lived and influential bands having record sales in excess of 100 million. So one of my favorite songs I enjoyed on the Violator album was "Enjoy the Silence". For all of you Depeche Mode fans, I'm taking you back in time. Oh and I know this video is kinda weird but weren't a lot of videos weird? ENJOY THE SILENCE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment