Monday, January 5, 2009

Napoleon Dynamite- what a funny movie!

Deb: What are you drawing?
Napoleon Dynamite: A liger.
Deb: What's a liger?
Napoleon Dynamite: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

O.K. so I have a confession to make. I know this movie came out in 2004 but I saw Napoleon Dynamite for the very first time about a month or two ago. Back in 2004 I kept seeing the "Vote for Pedro" tshirts and for the LIFE of me, I couldn't figure out what it meant and for some reason I never asked. So all these years passed by and like anyone else would, I forgot about that tshirt.....until recently. When I finally saw the movie and the Pedro character was introduced, low and behold, the lightbulb went off.
So what were your favorite lines or scenes from the movie?

Peace,
Kayachi

No comments:

Post a Comment